Stay in touch.
- Feel free to send us fringe, experimental, or hybrid work.
- No bouncing rhymies and no utter crap.
- Women, bipoc, and lgbtqia+ communities are strongly encouraged to submit.
- Space as you see fit, 12-pt, Times New Roman Font.
- Include work in body of email, or upload a doc/docx.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted (just let us know if you’ve found a home elsewhere).
- In lieu of a cover letter, say hi and tell us something cool. No bio necessary.
- Poetry: Natalie Byers; any length; 5 poems max (submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fiction: Nikki Boss; flash to 500 words; 3 pieces max (submit to: email@example.com)
- CNF: Pick one of us; 750 words max, 2 pieces max
- Include genre and title of submission in subject line.
- We love when writers include original art to complement the submission.
- We publish here, online: Winter (December), Spring(April), and Summer (May, June, July)
- Have a general inquiry? Use the form below to contact us.
Use the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours.